Monday 18 January 2021

MY T.O.E OR NEARLY EVERYTHING AND TIME TRAVEL

 




http://www.noelhodson.com/index_files/Life-Universe-Everything-8Mar2011.pdf


Following on from the above slides and my blogs on the six forces, Gravity, Electromagnetism. Strong Nuclear, Weak Nuclear, Time and Lifeforce, this sketches the dim glimmer of an idea that might be developed, or not, as the case may be. I think that, as the slides conclude, history has mass, which is evident in the electromagnetic waves that emanate or propagate from all and any core object and fill the space from that core (the real object) to the outer, expanding periphery of the object's sphere. It is the sphere that we "see" and which enables us to locate and study the object. We also generate or reflect our own identifying sphere, which enables others to identify us by intercepting the data broadcast to the periphery of our sphere. Thus, everything we see is a historic image from the past, as far back in the past as the time it takes for the light to travel or propagate from the core object to the periphery or horizon on the expanding sphere. Note the inspiration from descriptions of Black Holes.

We "see" all objects where our own sphere and the object's sphere intercept. It might be that particles result at the points of interception. The data or information from the core is visible on every point of the sphere. We can see an object from any position we take relative to the core, because the data is broadcast to the periphery. We are viewing history. At very close range, with split-second time elapsing, where the core and the viewer are simultaneous, they might merge their spheres and become one object. 

So far, so good. I think this construct makes scientific sense. 

What probably doesn't make any sense, again borrowing from Black Hole event horizon essays, is: am I the viewer, or my two-dimensional image, captured on the expanding sphere of the distant object? I am now confused and cannot explain how such a 2D image might form. But let's continue. The data /information from the object, say the Sun, is definitely visible at any point on its sphere. I speculate in previous essays that Spooky Action at A Distance from "entanglement" occurs when we intercept and interfere with the particle/s where our sphere's meet; where our energy changes the particle on the Sun's expanding sphere; and so alter the characteristics of the sphere - and so alter all the particles on that sphere, at every point on the sphere. Thus, nearby particles having travelled for 8 minutes (history) and 93 million miles, which I affect, equally affect, say an entangled particle, 93 million miles on the far side from my position. My observational reach is now 186 million miles. 

We have entered the realms of Science Fiction. My 2D photographic image is perhaps also present on the far side of the Sun's sphere, 186 million miles from my core, which is the real me. I am having an impact on the electromagnetic waves that propagate from the Sun and form a radio sphere at a radius of 93 million miles. I alter the sphere. That impact will affect every point on the Sun's broadcasting sphere. Now, let's be bold and switch from gazing at the Sun to studying the Milky Way, which I also see only because the galaxy also broadcasts its presence, its existence (stands out) via an expanding sphere - until it arrives at my eyeballs and fevered brain. Can my holographic 2D self happily roam about on the far side of the galaxy? 

The thought has been bugging me for months; so I here broadcast it to perplex other similarly stricken theorists or SF authors. Answers on a postcard please to noel@noelhodson.com  . 


Read More: 

FUSION, GRAVITY, INERTIA, LIFEFORCE.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment